[Anime test] Bus Drifter [Anime test] Bus Drifter

It was pretty good, liked the style, kept it simplistic and good cinematography. overall 4/5

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

It's sad to see so many down votes because it is the same style as another users. The animation and voice acting was great. Does it really matter what the style?

5/5 - you earned it.

JamesBeavers91 responds:

There needs to be more people out there like you.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

-.-

the boozerman one is really annoying ... but the rest are great ^_^ 9/10 because the boozerman one

RoboMaro RoboMaro

W00T!!

i got first today =D

Singer neeeded!!!!!!! Singer neeeded!!!!!!!

Not really my style of music but this is pretty damn good. Nothing is overpowering one another and the seams are great. Really reminds me of game music. Wish I had this kind of talent haha.

Sonik-TLA responds:

Cheers man, appreciate the review. Grab a digital synthesizer one day and try out presets, that's what I do.

FaceCruncher (LSB) FaceCruncher (LSB)

This is a very interesting song, I've never really heard anything like this before. To me, this is a unique song and a unique style. I do enjoy the song but I'm not sure if the voice effects really "fit" this song. It's just my opinion about that but as I can see below this review that others actually enjoy it so it's just a personal preference. As for the music itself:

-Mixing: You did a great job on getting everything clear. Nothing overpowers another in this song and that's a great thing. 5/5

-Voice: Like I said, personal preference that the voice didn't exactly "fit" this song. 3/5

-Percussion: Awesome job, stayed on beat and it's not out of sync at all. Fits the song and changes up when it needs to. 5/5

-DareDevil424

Settle it IN SMASH Settle it IN SMASH

This is really a great piece of work. Everything blends together and there are no gaps of silence that ruin the vibe it's throwing off. It definitely reminds me of Smash Bros. The effort put into the must have been great because it doesn't sound like it was just thrown together, it sounds like you took your time to master the elements of the song and I must say it went well haha.

4.5/5 - Amazing :D