Singer neeeded!!!!!!! Singer neeeded!!!!!!!

Not really my style of music but this is pretty damn good. Nothing is overpowering one another and the seams are great. Really reminds me of game music. Wish I had this kind of talent haha.

Sonik-TLA responds:

Cheers man, appreciate the review. Grab a digital synthesizer one day and try out presets, that's what I do.

FaceCruncher (LSB) FaceCruncher (LSB)

This is a very interesting song, I've never really heard anything like this before. To me, this is a unique song and a unique style. I do enjoy the song but I'm not sure if the voice effects really "fit" this song. It's just my opinion about that but as I can see below this review that others actually enjoy it so it's just a personal preference. As for the music itself:

-Mixing: You did a great job on getting everything clear. Nothing overpowers another in this song and that's a great thing. 5/5

-Voice: Like I said, personal preference that the voice didn't exactly "fit" this song. 3/5

-Percussion: Awesome job, stayed on beat and it's not out of sync at all. Fits the song and changes up when it needs to. 5/5

Settle it IN SMASH Settle it IN SMASH

This is really a great piece of work. Everything blends together and there are no gaps of silence that ruin the vibe it's throwing off. It definitely reminds me of Smash Bros. The effort put into the must have been great because it doesn't sound like it was just thrown together, it sounds like you took your time to master the elements of the song and I must say it went well haha.

4.5/5 - Amazing :D

Xext99 Xext99

This song caught my attention right away. It almost sounds like classic video game music along with a techno touch. This is quite an amazing piece of music. Techno is not exactly my style of music but this song hits home. I really don't have any con's with this song. I can hear the time and effort put into this. Everything blends together perfectly and nothing seems out of place. Hope to hear plenty more from you in the future.

5/5 Great song!

Qvarcos responds:

Glad you like it! I'm happy to announce you to such an underrated genre (Or may i say overshadowed by typical electronic music/EDM) Anyway, check out Ceephax, he got that classic video game music/techno mash in the best possible way in his music.

Things livin in sewers Things livin in sewers

You set out to achieve an atmosphere with this piece and you certainly achieved that!

This would be a great intro or menu screen kind of soundtrack. Excellent work on getting each sound to play its role in this. It makes me think of literally being down in a sewer because of the sounds you use. Looking around each corner expecting to see something you probably don't want to. A dead goldfish, half eaten carcass, or maybe even the things that live in the sewers.

Great work! 5/5!

Azhthar responds:

Thx a lot! These things in the sewers love dead goldfish, especially when it´s rotten for a long time...

Wrong Way Wrong Way

Amazing piece. This is not my genre of music but it may be now because of this song.
This has a nice feel of old-school techno, Video Game music, and a soft drum track.
Mixed extremely well as I can hear each individual sound well and nothing seems to fade another out.
The loop is seamed perfectly and goes right back into the music as if there is no cut at all.
It sounds kind of funny although I can "feel" this is industrial. Like this is how it was meant to be.

From me you get a 5/5 and 10/10

Excellent song my good sir and I hope to hear more from you in the future!

TheNegativeIon responds:

Wow. You really thought it was that good? I'm flattered. Especially coming from someone who doesn't even like this kind of music.
Well to be honest with you, I'm not entirely sure what genre this song is myself. Out of all the options that were available, Industrial seemed to fit most to me.
But regardless, thanks for the review. I hope I can impress you again.

Blue Dog Run (V1) Blue Dog Run (V1)

I think this is a pretty damn good piece you've made here. I like it quite a bit.

Pro's: Everything blends well together, you've merged a nostalgic electronic sounds with a DnB piece, it sounds like you took your time with this and did not rush anything and everything was mixed well.

Con's: It sounds like some of the sounds are out of place or are not lined up perfectly with the rest of the music. For instance the sound that comes in between 1:41 and 1:42 sounds like it should have been just a tad bit sooner than it had been. One last con is the "bomb dropping" sound at the end of 1:19 it just sounds a lot lower quality than the rest of the music and takes away from the rest of the music at that point. I do however like the idea of using the bomb drop sound to move into the next part of the song. It's a great idea just poor execution.

I know it may seem like a lot more con than pro but I still think it deserves a 4.5 star rating.

divinorum responds:

Thank you, man. The cons were very helpful and I agree with them. I might have to make a version 2.0 later down the line.

Morphine Rain Morphine Rain

This is an amazing piece, I can hear the sadness and emotions put deeply in this song. The fusion of hardcore yet softness in this song has blended together perfectly. This is definitely one on my favorite pieces from your sets. Keep it up, man!

Acid DnB Acid DnB

My first review so I'll see how well I can review it.

I agree as said before that the snare and kick should have been clearer in the track, however, this does not make it a bad track.
I think to help with this issue you could have either used a different snare / kick plugin or maybe tweaked the EQ a little in favor of the snare and kick.

The melody hits pretty hard in this one for me. It reminds me of video game music which I enjoy listening to. It makes me think of a stage leading up to a boss battle.

This track shows potential and I think it could have been a little longer (maybe up to 2:30 or 3:00).
Overall I would say this is a decent track. Everything is clear just the snare and kick needs that little extra.

Chippy WIP Chippy WIP

This is actually very good. Has a video game feel to it and it's nice to listen to. Great job on this. What program did you use to make this? I would like to try my hand at this also.

BlackMist75 responds: